Then & Now – Palacio de Borgellá
Palacio de Borgellá was built in 1823 by Haitian Governor Gerónimo Borgellá. In the 1940’s The Palacío was the government seat. More history of the Palacio Borellá.
Palacio de Borgellá y Cárcel Real / Borgellá Palace and Royal Prison – 1890
Senado y Cámara de Diputados / Senate and Chamber of Deputies, Ciudad Trujillo, Calle Isabel la Catolicá in the 1940s.
The Palacio de Borgellá dated 2-19-2012.
Palacio de Borgellá after the Colonial Zone Renovation with the gargoyles from the Cathedral located in front of the building. Picture is dated 6-16-2016.
Inteliperra is visiting the Palacio de Borgellá. The gargoyles are still in the front of the beautiful Colonial porch and arches dated 4-19-2020.